Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Protest

Hundreds of businesses across the country closed their doors in deference to the wishes of America's illegal workforce, and many teachers failed to prevent their dangerously naive students from joining demonstrations which only proved to the rest of us just how utterly foolish and immoral years of systematic liberal brainwashing has left them.


Members of the drive-by media, as Rush Limbaugh likes to call it, were perfectly giddy with all the excitement, as news trucks took up strategic positions in key cities where communist-backed organizations had promised to hold mass rallies in support of illegal workers. Referring to the events as "immigration rights protests", most of the "mainstream" press was more than happy to promote the efforts of a loose confederation of international communists, ACLU activists, radical Muslims, and unapologetic, law-breaking foreigners.


Average American citizens could do little but sit and watch as hoards of illegals and their collaborators marched in streets across the U.S., openly mocking our immigrations laws, while politicians from Washington D.C. to Washington State either cheered on the protesters or hid from view.

5 comments:

Diana said...

What happened to Jaded Journal?

I did not know that you could post a Blog to an old account.

I know that TRoy was giving up the Blog but did not know the address could be used on Blogger by someone else.

Snotty Dog said...

Diana, Troy did give up his blog thus freeing up the old account URL. I spoke to him about it at his wedding recently. (I'm his older brother) But you've got a valid point about the URL.

I work on a construction site (electrician mechanic). On Friday the jobsite was like a ghost town with all the Mexicans recognizing Good Friday, etc. I feel like they should have to pay taxes like the rest of us. The U.S. is pretty harsh on immigrants, though. Especially when you consider this nation was founded on the basis of freedom and the right to choose and free speech, etc.!

David Stefanini said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

barb michelen said...

look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is